Thursday, May 1, 2014

Second Trimester and weekly Bump Post

I remember on week 12, I was about to go work out and I felt like my tummy was SO big. I was so ill and my sweetheart of a husband kept telling me how beautiful I looked. Looking back now 12 weeks later, I laugh at how i felt then. I was still so skinny!!

So Now i want to start updating weekly Bump pictures and how it's progressing so this is week 24: How far along? 24 Weeks! Total weight gain: 20lbs so far. Tough to swallow but I'm trying to get a tan to compensate! haha Maternity clothes? I am able to still incorporate some of my pre pregnancy clothes in with my maternity clothes. Pants and shorts are maternity only for sure, but some of my tops and dresses are still ok to wear. I was able to fit into one of my FAVORITE Ellen and Ollie dresses for Easter and I was happy about that. Stretch marks? None. I am so vain so I am looking everyday for some to pop up. My belly is looking and feeling very streched and my belly button is flush with my skin now. Sleep: I usually get up about 4 times a night to pee but on Tuesday night I went to Labor and Delivery to be monitored because my back has been hurting SO bad. I was scared I was in pre term labor or something. Well i wasnt, but the doc did give me Flexeril to take to try and ease the muscles. I dont think it's really helped my back but I have slept really good the past 2 nights with only getting up ONCE to pee! Score. Best moment this week: Feeling them kicking and moving around so hard now! I actually feel body parts poking out which is so cool. It hasnt been a good week physically because i am hurting so bad in my pelvis and back, but I'm trying to find joy even through it. Miss Anything? Being Active. I wasnt able to go workout at all this week and it really affects my mood. Trying to stay positive. Movement: CRAZY and all the time. I didnt really feel connected to this pregnancy until they started to move. Now i cant get enough. Everly moves the most and Saylor will sometimes ball up and roll around. Food cravings: No real cravings. In fact, I dont really get that crazy hungry feeling anymore. I can tell when I need to eat, but i guess my tummy is so full with babies it doesnt react the same way. This week nothing has really even sounded that appealing. Food is just kinda Blah i guess. Oh, but i have been killing some break and bake cookies this week! Symptoms: Around week 20 my back started to hurt a bit. Well this week, I have been plauged by it. My lower back and pelvis are killing me. It hurts to walk, sit, everything. I also had heartburn start up this week that the occasional TUMS wouldnt fix but i started taking Prilosec and it literally has gone BYE BYE! whoo hoo! Anything making you queasy or sick: Not one bit. Labor Signs: Nope. I am having Braxton Hicks occasionally but that's it. Wedding rings on or off? On but as it gets hotter I have a feeling they will need to come off. I will cry. Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say, Complaining most of the time. I am not a good person to be around when I am uncomfortable but I am trying to still be happy. I need to work on it more. My hubby would probably say i'm moody because I have been crying a LOT more easily lately. I havent been emotional really the entire pregnancy until these past couple weeks. Looking forward to: The beautiful weather we are going to have for the next week. Highs in the 80's and I hope to be able to get in a pool somewhere soon other than just my sweet inflatable baby pool setup i have on the deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment