Saturday, May 31, 2014

29 weeks



How far along? 29 weeks and the belly is measuring 34 weeks which is right on track for my little gals!  Total weight gain: I refuse to get on the scale but I will weigh in again next week at the Doc. I am hoping these little sisters are gaining lots of fat though! Maternity clothes? Remember the maxi skirt I got from Kohls last week? It's still my obsession!! I also got a fitted dress at Old Navy on clearance... It's super cute but I am self conscious of how much it hugs my big booty so it may be a Date Night only dress....Stretch marks? Still no but the belly button is popped out! I had a really shallow belly button to begin with so I knew early on it was only a matter of time before it POPPED! . Sleep: Well Renan says I have been snoring a lot at night but it's because I can't breathe!!! My nose gets so stopped up at night! Ren seems to be sleeping well regardless because he elbowed me in the face one night and I yelled and punched him and the kid never even woke up!!!! Hahaha!. Best moment this week: The guys at Calera Fire had a big Crawfish Boil this week. I LOVE crawfish! We had a blast just hanging with all the firefighter families and eating all kinds of good food. We have been hugely blessed for Renan to work with such an awesome group at Calera. Ren and I also went to see Malificent in 3D and it was great! We got popcorn and Icees and just had fun. Of course I had to get up and pee during the movie. Miss Anything? My hubby! He has started back to Medic school for the summer semester so I don't get as much time with him. He will be finished in December and I am SO proud of him for pushing through these last couple of years but it isn't easy to be alone so much. Especially when I feel like there is so much we need to get done and so little time left!!  Food cravings: Well I have been wanting lots of fresh fruit lately... Got my first batch of peaches this week. Not the best but they were still good. Can't wait until they are at their peak! I also have LOVED making tacos this pregnancy. I have a very specific way I like them. Crunchy corn shell, canned chicken, fat free refried beans, and Taco Bell mild sauce top with cheese and bake them. It makes the shell not break when you bite into it! So this week I go to preheat the oven and begin making my tacos. I was by myself that night and a few minutes later I look over at the oven and it is GLOWING INSIDE!! The oven was on fire!! I turned it off and once it settled down I realized the element in the oven had broken and caused the fire. I called Ren yelling, THE OVENS ON FIRE!!! He calmly says , "well turn it off!!" I know he secretly loves my dramatics. Symptoms? Feeling good this week. I will just ride that wave as long as I can! Anything making you queasy or sick: Negative! Labor Signs: No way Jose. These girls are moving so much though that sometimes I think they may be trying to punch their way out of my belly button. Wedding rings on or off? Moment of silence..... They have been retired. Well kind of. They were just getting tight and leaving indentions so we went to Walmart and got a set for 8 bucks that look surprisingly nice! I'm sad, but I would be more sad to have to get my wedding rings cut off my big fat fingers! There are still times i can wear them but lots of the time it's uncomfortable. Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been a bit moody this week. Lots of work stuff going on and little things that set me off. I can go from nice to irritable at the drop of a hat. .Looking Forward to Anything? Looking forward to seeing how my little girlies are doing at the ultrasound next week. Also my shower is set for June 22nd at church so that will be fun also! I am SO not a baby shower person so this will really be my only shower and it will be more of a tea where the hostesses will open the gifts and display them and everyone can just chat and come and go as they please! Oh.... And CAKE! Haha!

The twins first summer accessories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment