Friday, May 9, 2014

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks Total weight gain: I'm sure i'm over 20 lbs right now...will see next week. Maternity clothes? I found some tank tops at Old Navy that I LOVE! They are really long and actually make me feel cute. I have gotten a lot of new statement necklaces lately so the tank tops go great with those. Stretch marks? None.....still looking every day...ok maybe multiple times a day. Sleep: I have actually been sleeping better this week. I usually get REALLY thirsty right before bed and I will end up drinking almost a whole water bottle. This will ensure I am up at least 4 times to pee. Trying hard not to drink so much at bedtime. Best moment this week: Taking Maternity Photos with our awesome photographer Rachel Smith. I just need to brag on my husband for a minute. I'm sure he loathed the thought of taking cheesy photos in a field while I did 2 outfit changes(I couldnt decide between a long or short dress), but that boy never complained for a moment. He is so patient with me and the things that I drag him through and it just makes me fall more in love with him than I already am. We have gotten one sneak peek of the pics and it was so sweet! I'm so glad to have these beautiful memories captured. Also, Hanging out with Friends eating Mexican food and spending a lot of time with Renan. Just another reason I LOVE his profession is the fact that I have him for 2 whole days in between shifts. We went to Huntsville for a Meet and greet with WW staff and he went to the Space and Rocket Center while I was working. He was so excited and my heart about exploded at how cute he was when I dropped him off there. I was also able to go to the gym this week and i just did a tiny bit of elliptical and then did arm weights while sitting down. I also went to kickboxing but only sat and did all my punches. Felt good to be able to do it. Miss Anything? Just being a busy bee like I am used to. Although it's been nice to incorporate a little of that in this week while also taking it easy. Movement: BIG TIME. We are actually feeling body parts now when they start the gymnastics. I LOVE IT. Food cravings: I went to Sam's with mom this week and got a 24 pack of Sour Straws!! I am loving them even though they are making my teeth a little sensitive! We are also making good use of our Roo Cups. We have gotten Icees several times this week. Excited to use them all summer long! Symptoms: Heartburn is GONE completely thanks to Prilosec. I have not chewed a single Tums all week. My back has been better this week also. I still feel lots of pressure in my front pelvis and back at times but it's a little better. Maybe i'm getting used to it? I rely on Heat Patches when I am going to be out of the house for awhile like at Church or a meeting. really seems to help. Anything making you queasy or sick: NOPE! Labor Signs: Nope. Less Braxton Hicks this week also. Wedding rings on or off? ON! Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I have felt alot happier bc i feel better. The times I really start to get irritable are at night after dinner. I start to get really uncomfortable and I probably start to irritate my patient husband to the extreme. Gotta work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment