Wednesday, May 21, 2014

27weeks



How far along? 27 Weeks Total weight gain: 23ish pounds. I will weigh in again soon so expect this numba to increase! Maternity clothes? I'm wanting to only wear dresses. Temps have increased and I have gotten SO HOT so pants are out of the question. I did find a great maternity dress and a maternity jean skirt from Old Navy at my favorite Thrift Store. Also picked up a few more tanks from Old Navy and Ma talked me into getting larges instead of the mediums I'm currently wearing. Stretch marks? Nope. That weird numb/ burning place on my tummy has gotten more uncomfortable. I googled and it seems it could be a nerve? Whatevs. Sleep: Trucking along and doing good with sleeping. The gals seem to be getting more active right when I'm getting situated in bed ( no small feat) but it doesn't hinder me from conking out. Best moment this week: Went to ATL for Weight Watchers National Meeting. Learned a lot and suprised myself at being able to stick it out for 3 days. My sweet mama went with me thankfully so I had someone to drive and take care of me when I was exhausted. I liked that she got to see how the girls do acrobatics In my tummy.  Best moment was coming home to my hubby and puppy. Ren and I also went to spend a couple gift cards at Babies R Us and had so much fun looking at everything together. We ended up getting a sweet backpack diaper bag. I mean sweet like cool sweet, not girly sweet. I think it will be really functional for us. We need both hands to take care of these gals! Miss Anything? Ok laugh it up but at the WW meeting I really missed.... FOOD. They usually feed us really well but this meeting was lacking in the food dept. for this Preggo. After 2 mornings of only oatmeal and fruit for breakfast and grilled chicken and cauliflower for dinner.... I needed food. Food cravings: So...... Did I have some cravings after 3 days of very small portions and WW snacks? Um, yep I did. First my precious hubs took me to Cracker Barrel where I got the Old Timers Breakfast... For dinner. The next day we had Mr. Wangs Chinese Buffett and then stopped and got a half dozen Krispy Kreme. That night we had Hibachi. Yes I'm being transparent and telling you what horrible choices I made... See my breaking point below... Symptoms? It's been a good week, just pressure and lower back pain at night. Anything making you queasy or sick: NOPE! Well onions, but that is pregnancy or no pregnancy. Labor Signs: No way Jose. Wedding rings on or off? ON buit I saw indentations in my finger one day.... Uh oh. Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but..... Ok so Sunday after my weekend food binge, I woke up with nothing but donuts on the brain. Renan had left Early that morning for the Fire Station and when walked in the kitchen.... NO DONUT BOX. There were 4 left last night and after looking in the fridge and pantry, I started to panic. I called my sweet loving husband at 7am and my first words were... "WHERE ARE THE DONUTS?"  He tries to be funny and say, "oh, you mean MY donuts?" In a hysterical crying fit I accused him of taking all the donuts. He says to me..."are you CRYING?!?"" Look in the microwave!" There sat my last 2 donuts. I promptly hung up on him, ate my donuts, went to church and asked for forgiveness and then went to PUBLIX and loaded up on fruits veggies and lean meats for the next week. Bless. My. Husband. He is a saint. Looking Forward to Anything? YES! We are having our 4 D ultrasound and going to spend the night at Ross Bridge to have a pool day and a small "Staycation" Also checking out some new cars.... Lots on the agenda. 

I could not longer bend to paint.......My sweetheart painting my toenails before I left for ATL. He did a GREAT job....such a servants heart even on the silly things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment